WP Quiz Pro Review
- Code Quality
WP Quiz Pro plugin can help you drive more traffic to your website. WP Quiz Pro is compatible with almost any WordPress theme and plugin. WP Quiz Pro is very lightweight and fast but still is highly customizable. WP Quiz Pro is integrated with the industry-leading email service providers which can help you easily build your email list.
- User Friendly
- Very Lightweight
- Highly Customizable
- Social Media Integrated
- The documentation is a bit hard to understand for a beginner
- The free version lacks a lot of the important features
Are you looking to create beautiful and engaging tests and quizzes on your blog or website? Or you might be creating an email list through quizzes.
In this WP Quiz Pro review, I’ll show you why WP Quiz Pro should be one of your top choices for creating engaging and beautiful quizzes.
Creating the right quiz for the right audience is always challenging and there are obviously way too many options to choose from in the market, but what matters is choosing the right plugin to fit your needs and get you what you really expect.
Let’s get to the WP Quiz Pro review, and see if it’s worth it or not?
Table of Contents
What is WP Quiz Pro?
A plugin to create quizzes, obviously. WP Quiz Pro was created by MyThemeShop, one of the largest WordPress theme and plugin markets in the world.
As you know, quizzes are one of the best viral traffic sources. You might get some kind of unlimited traffic via only one engaging quiz. So, the UI, performance and responsiveness seem to be the most important factors for the users.
With the modern, responsive and the user friendly WP Quiz Pro, it’s all achievable.
You can create different types of quizzes, such as: Personality, Trivia, Flip, Facebook, List item, and Swiper quizzes.
You can take surveys, get more subscribers or even earn more by showing ads between the questions. WP Quiz Pro can also turn your website into a Facebook quiz site with its unique features.
Getting Started with WP Quiz Pro
You probably know what a plugin or theme is, how you install it and how to use it.
WP Quiz Pro, just like other plugins, should be downloaded first, and all you need to do to get started with it is to go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload>>Install and Activate it.
If you still haven’t purchased the WP Quiz Pro plugin and still not sure about it, there is good news for you, you can either use the free version or test the plugin’s settings and UX right here. After testing the plugin with all of its options and settings, it is up to you to purchase it or not. (If you stay with me till the end of this post, I’ll show you why you should choose WP Quiz Pro)
Recommended Theme: Schema Theme Review
After installing and activating the plugin, what you need to do is to activate your MyThemeShop account via its own plugin. (It’s recommended to always activate your account to get automatic updates to your themes and plugins)
I’m pretty sure that you’re interested by now, so I’ll dive to the features list.
WP Quiz Pro Features List:
WP Quiz Pro comes with all the necessary features and options to create amazing and engaging quizzes for your readers. Some of WP Quiz Pro plugin’s features are, but not limited to:
- Trivia Quiz: Ask your visitors some interesting and viral questions about different subjects.
- Personality Quiz: Pretty sure you have seen some questions like, Which Marvel character are you? Or whatever. With WP Quiz Pro, this is done easier than it looks like.
- Swiper Quiz: One of the best quiz types to compare two people, things, or subjects.
- Facebook Quiz Type: One of the most engaging quizzes that I have ever seen on social media, the Facebook quizzes. Check it right here.
- Flip Quiz: Very engaging and can look very informative to your visitors. You can write a question on one side and the answer on the other side of the flipping card.
- List Quiz: Give your users the ability or option to upvote or downvote a question or option.
- Statistics: You can easily check if your quizzes were engaging enough for the users or not.
- Compatible with almost any theme and plugin.
- Very easy to use for everyone. You don’t need to be an expert to use the WP Quiz Pro plugin.
- Very Lightweight: WP Quiz Pro is not going to slow down your website or blog.
- Responsive: Quizzes for everyone and every platform e.g. Mobile, Tablet, or Laptop.
- Advanced Options Panel
- Pay to Play: Make money creating professional quizzes. (Supports Stripe and PayPal)
- Ask users’ details before they even start the quiz, which can help you grow your email list. (Login option also available)
- Subscribe or Share to Facebook to see the results.
- Send results to the user’s email address.
- Integrated with AWeber, MailChimp, and GetResponse.
- Show ads between questions to make some $$.
- Redirections: Easily redirect your user to any page or post based on the answers they have chosen.
- Popups: Show results in a very clean and modern Popup.
- Shortcode: Add the quizzes anywhere using shortcodes.
- Countdown: Show a countdown for each question.
- Translation Ready
- Import and Export with only a few clicks.
- And much more…
WP Quiz Free VS Pro
The features that I mentioned above are mostly for the Pro version of the plugin and some of them are missing in the free version. Check out the images bellow and see if the Free version can help you or not.
I’m sure that you will miss some of the pro features of the plugin if you go with the free version. Still it’s up to you to decide whether to buy it or not.
WP Quiz Pro Performance Test
How much do you think that a 7 page quiz with images can weigh? Looks like too much, but with the WP Quiz Pro, it’s almost nothing.
Recommended Host: SiteGround Review
I love how MyThemeShop manages to keep things light and fast. I don’t know what the secret ingredient is, but I simply love it.
Check out the image below, see how fast a 7 page quiz can load.
Amazing, right? It almost looks like a dream to achieve something like this on shared hosting.
Disclaimer: We did these tests on a completely blank website with only one sample post, a sample page and a 7 page quiz with images. We just took an average load time of the plugin after testing it a dozen of times.
Test results may vary as a result of server response time, Geo-location and type of the internet service.
WP Quiz Pro – Pros and Cons
There is NO perfect when it comes to coding, and let’s see the pros and cons.
- User Friendly: Easy to use for everyone and with a beautiful interface to the users.
- Very Lightweight: If you’re a speed freak, then WP Quiz Pro is the best option you have.
- Highly Customizable: Easily change colors, progress bars and fonts.
- Social Media Friendly: Create quizzes that have the potential to get you unlimited traffic.
- Shuffle the questions and answers very easily.
- The documentation is a bit hard to understand for a beginner. (At least I see it this way)
- The free version lacks a lot of the important features. (Just go for the free version if you’re very tight on budget, otherwise, I highly recommend using the pro version)
I always say this, “MyThemeShop will always have your back”. They can help you achieve almost anything with any of their plugins or themes. Although they have a documentation ready for you or you might even be a pro in the field, still you will sometimes bump into issues which might be very hard for you to fix, with MyThemeShop, you don’t need to worry about that and instead you can focus on much more important issues of your website or blog.
In this WP Quiz Pro Review, you have seen its features, performance test, pros and cons. I’m sure that you have an idea on how the WP Quiz Pro plugin can help you drive more traffic to your website.
I highly recommend using the pro version since it can help you create almost any type of quizzes and surveys. Collecting emails is very important nowadays and with WP Quiz Pro, it’s easily achievable.
You can also collect payments with the Pay to Play option which supports both Stripe and PayPal. And WP Quiz Pro is compatible with almost any WordPress theme and plugin, even if it’s not, the support team is ready to assist you with that.
What kind of website do you own and what types of quizzes are you planning to create? Have you ever used any quiz plugins, if yes, share with us in the comments bellow.